Dinghy Sling Davit System
Give your Dinghy a lift! Now you can take inflatable boats, row boats and kayaks on your cruise securely and affordably, without taking up precious deck or bow space and without drilling holes in your vessel. Free Sling backpack for storage and free shipping.
- Strong, Portable, Lightweight, UV resistant with all marine grade materials.
- Easy lifting and lowering with quick deployment for emergency situations.
- Can be stored straight up or at any angle you choose so as not to block view.
- Can prevent man overboard situations where the dinghy could catch you.
- Works on Sailboats / Power boats with or without a swim platform and even sides of docks to keep walkway clear.
- Will carry Kayaks, Row boats and Inflatable's even with small outboard motors.
- No Drilling, Bolting, Gluing or modifications to your boats. No more cracks in fiberglass!
- Keeps your tender out of water to prevent algae growth and drag on vessel.
- Helps in maneuvering in tight harbors where towing would not be possible.
- Helps reduce chance of theft of dinghy or kayak while up in sling.
- Testing has shown reduced engine exhaust noise on deck and keeps you drier from splashing in following seas since inflatable rests against transom.
- 1 person operation.
The Davit Sling System Comes in 3 Colors to choose from:
White with White edges for $275
Black with White edges for $285
Blue with White edges for $290
Dinghy Sling Specs:
6’ wide x 7’ long (1.8 m wide x 2.1 m long) with integrated floatation around sides.
Can handle Inflatable boats, Row boats and Kayaks with small engines with combined weight up to 175 lbs.
Can be machine washed and stores in a sling pack when not used.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Can be returned in unused condition within 15 days.
5 year warranty for replacement or repair.
We typically ship every day so we will get your order out usually next day latest after purchase confirmation and ship USPS , FEDEX or UPS depending on your location for fastest shipping time.
HOW THE DINGHY SLING DAVIT WORKS
The Davit Sling system is broadcast behind your boat and connected to cleats, railings or stanchions that already exist on your boat via specially designed loop straps. With the sling system now floating in the water, the dinghy is motored or rowed over the sling and connected via security straps so your boat stays in place during boarding / unloading. The dinghy is then adjusted to height on the swim platform or transom then pivoted up to an angle of your choice using high strength adjustable straps and military grade buckles that keep your dinghy in position and secure.
Once your Dinghy is secure it will resist moving or bouncing around even in rough seas.
This Davit Sling will not sink or wrap your props. All connecting straps are included.